Tuesday, March 13, 2007

what a NICE day

Today is (so far and thanks God) a really nice day. It is not freezing cold or scorching hot either. 75 degrees put up a nice and sunny afternoon, and a chance for me to try some University of Illinois quad tanning sessions.

Ok, so I tried the tanning thing for short time. I went for about 20 minutes after I arrived to the Transit Plaza bus stop. I could not hold my self of throwing myself in the grass after I saw so many people doing it.

I liked doing so, and so I am considering coming back in a while to the Quad to spend a longer while there just laying in the sun, listening to music, basically in my own world, after i type a while my factory farming paper.

Thanks God for days like this!!

Here are some pictures. Sorry, I shot them with my T-Mobile Sidekick's camera which is pretty bad


The U of I Quad facing the Illini Union building


Nop, I don't know him... he was just randomly there when I took the shot


The Quad facing the main library

Weather Today: Mostly sunny, with a high of 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Great day to tan


(c) Noaa.gov



No comments: